Mindful Living – An Interactive Workshop
Sunday 28th September 2-5pm
41-62 Duke Street
The September edition of our monthly workshops in Liverpool! An afternoon of mindfulness and meditation in a relaxed and friendly environment with Mindfulness Liverpool.
This workshop will continue our exploration of the myriad of ways that mindfulness and meditation practices can be of benefit in our everday lives. These sessions are a unique opportunity to interact, learn and practice in a friendly group environment.
This half-day workshop is designed to provide easy to follow, down-to-earth guidance on Mindfulness and its related topics. Fun, interesting, empowering, rewarding and accessible!
– All ages welcome.
– Suitable for all levels of experience in meditation, beginners to advanced.
– Opportunities for questions and interaction throughout the workshop.
All in the warm and welcoming surroundings of Tilt Yoga Studio, upstairs inside Mello Mello cafe in Liverpool city centre.
** Limited spaces available, advance booking recommended. (Spaces are reserved by advance payment) **
This unique workshop will offer:
– Expert tuition and accessible teaching talks.
– Easy to follow guided meditations.
– Interactive exercises and activities.
– Guidance on techniques to practice at home.
– Opportunities for sharing and discussion within the group.
– Opportunities for questions and answers.
– A break for drinks and refreshments (tea and snacks included)
The workshop will be taught by Mindfulness Liverpool teacher and course leader, Dave Spencer.
** I would like these workshops to be as accessible as possible, and i regularly welcome people to our sessions for free, or for a concessionary amount.
This is absolutely fine with me, so if you would like to come but can’t afford the full amount, please do get in touch.
However, there are only limited places available at these workshops, so whilst offering a limited amount of spaces at a concessionary rate, the advance booking price i would ask people to invest is £12.50.
Please do also bear in mind that although it is possible to pay on the door, all of the spaces will probably get booked out in advance.**
Advance payments: £12.50 / On the door: £15.00.
Advance payments can be made in the following ways:
– By Paypal or debit/credit card through the following Paypal payment link. (This is a trusted, verified, official Paypal link)
– In person by cash or cheque
– By posting a cheque (Please get in touch for the address)
For any questions or enquiries please contact Dave Spencer: