Manifold: Dance & Performance Platform
Be involved in the final TiLT event at The Kazimier, Liverpool, before the venues closure at the end of this year.
Performance dates: 1st & 2nd December
Application deadline: 3rd November
For TiLTs final event at The Kazimier we are looking to curate an exciting and varied programme over 2 evenings, with works from local and national Artists and Companies both in Dance and Performance Art.
Between the showcased works Schismatica ensemble will be creating a live soundtrack accompanied by improvised performance/dance elements.
Those who are creating new work choreographed or improvised, there is the opportunity to collaborate with musicians. Please state if you wish to be paired with a musician(s) in application.
We encourage both choreographed and improvised pieces.
Feasts of Fantasia will host a theatrical drinks reception and interval canapés, which includes music and performance.
Brief outline of what we are looking for:
- Contemporary dance pieces
- Improvised work (movement based)
- Performance art either installation or set piece
- Videos that are predominantly movement base
Work should be no longer than 20mins unless it is an installation.
If you are interested in performing within TiLTs alternative Dance Platform please email info@tiltdance with a short proposal of your work or idea.
- Length of piece
- Number of performers
- State if live music is being used
- Any special technical requirements
- If this is a new piece please outline idea and state if you would like to be paired with musician(s)